Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Visual Studio SP1: Installing it Again...

So I already installed Visual Studio SP1, I know for a fact I did. How could anyone forget an installation that takes as long as it does, over an hour maybe 2 if I remember correctly.

Well when I installed Visual Studio C# Express Orcas it really messed up my Programming Environment. I did run a repair on C# Express 2005 after removing Orcas and in the end actually totally uninstalled/reinstalled it since it was still acting up... but to no avail. Then I noticed, in my Windows Update window, using Vista so I have my own Windows Update window, that Visual Studio 2005 SP1 was on the updates list... So some how it got removed... or maybe just maimed... Which could explain the very very frequent crashes I'm experiencing with C# Express.

So basically since I'm reinstalling it right now I have time to kill and thought I'd mention it.

No comments: